Friday, January 9, 2009

Julie Feeney's Pages, coming soon


It has been a while since I wrote a music related blog. Yesterday I came across this blog post from Julie Feeney and I thought I would share it. For those that don't know Julie, she is a athe multitalented musician (add here composer, singer, multi-instrumentalist, etc...) winner of the Choice Music Prize for the Irish album of the year in 2006 for her debut album '13 Songs'.

Julie's blog entry talks about the process she went through to create here new album 'Pages' which will hopefully be out in the next couple of months.

If you haven't heard '13 Songs', look for a copy of it and be prepared for a really good (and different) experience.

Update: I left a comment on the MySpace version of the blog post, and Julie wrote me back a quick e-mail thanking me for it. I thought it was a really nice touch!!

4 comments:

Jimmy Jangles said...

Was it really her or a rep? ;)

C. said...

I would like to think it was her... it felt genuine!

Fearghus said...

If you knew Julie you'd know she does everything herself!

C. said...

I just got an email from Julie thanking me for this post. This is great!